1. Paid per leads Referral commissions will be paid to referrers for successful sales resulting from referred leads.
2-Lead will qualify for a commission, once the customer has signed the Certificate of satisfaction becoming a paying customer.
3. Commission will be determined by the company and may be subject to change.
4. Any commissions based on percentage will be paid after the sale has been completed and the company has received payment in full from the referred customer.
5. Only one referrer can receive a commission for each referred customer.
6. Referrers must comply with all program policies and guidelines to be eligible for a commission.
1. Referrers must be individuals or businesses with an existing relationship with the Restoration company.
2. Referrers must provide accurate and complete information about the referred customer.
3. Referrers must not engage in any unethical or illegal activities to promote the program or services of the Restoration company.
4. Referrers must comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and ethical standards.
1. The Restoration company reserves the right to change or terminate the referral program at any time without notice.
2. Commission payments will be made via check or electronically, depending on the preference of the referrer.
3. Commission payments may be subject to taxes and other fees in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
4. The Restoration company is not responsible for any errors or omissions in referral information provided by referrers.
5. Referrers may not refer themselves or use multiple accounts to receive commission payments.