Arnel Tanyag, Powered by Tanyag & Company
I am a CEPA (Certified Exit Planning Advisor), Certified MAPS Business Coach & Trainer & Certified ONE Thing Business Coach & Certified Referco Referral Trainer.
I partner with Family Owned Businesses in Real Estate, Construction, and Trades to Become Saleable Middle Market Companies.
Small Business Owners, CEOs, and Founders bring me in when
1) They want to scale up their business from 5 Million in Revenue to 50 Million in Revenue in the next 3 to 5 years.
2) They want to be that 20% to 30% of businesses that go to market and sell, knowing they have chosen the right exit option for themselves and their business to ensure they have been able to harvest wealth and pursue other endeavors without any regret.
3) They have business partners and or work with family members. Communication is tense or lack of communication, with no standards, processes, systems, shared purpose, or agreement upon a business plan with key objectives for growth, no accountability, and no exit strategy in place.
4) They hire the wrong people because there is no hiring process for talent, no development plan, training, and coaching of new hires to become leaders in the company.
5) They have no accountability and time to focus on their goals and objectives for their future. They are living day-to-day. Their business is running them—no written plan, no processes and systems, and no succession plan for a leadership team to grow the business exponentially to get them out as owner-operator or owner-manager. They are a “Boss.”
6) They feel alone. There is no one to think, share, support, or challenge ideas, thoughts, and issues who understands the journey of growing a successful business (No Sounding Board).
7) They need to be balanced. Your family will understand. They are building a great business but sacrificing their family (wife and kids) during this journey because someone told them that this is what you do to grow a successful company. Business first, family second.
I provide exit planning/succession planning and business coaching to CEOs, Presidents, Owner/s, and Senior Leadership.
I speak and train on topics pertinent to growing a successful business at industry and trade associations and conferences. Individuals hire me but work with companies in the right circumstances too.
Clients experience massive results and become Raving Fans because my approach is very different from what you usually find.
1) I believe in business coaching and live by it. I use the same tools, processes, models, and systems for my business to coach. I have my own MAPS Business Coach, Francis Ziepto, and part of a mastermind of other MAPS Business Coaches working together to become the best we can be.
2) I am part of a business coaching company built by business coaches that serves more than $3.5 BILLION in the total revenues of companies we do. I am not alone.
3) I get in the trenches. I roll up my sleeves and get dirty with you and your team to learn about your business, how it makes money, and what kind of help it needs from me. It is okay to find me stepping in to help you hire and develop the right talent or be at events promoting your business, training your employees, or connecting you with people to help your business grow.
4) I am an insultant. I tell you the truth even if it is unpopular. I will challenge you and your business. I will tell you what you need to hear, not what you like. I will also fire myself if someone supports you and your business correctly.
5) I am working with twenty companies to create sacred partnerships. I become part of their Inner Circle. I become your biggest "Raving Fan!" I understand you.
6) It is personal to me. My livelihood depends on your success. Your wins are my wins.
7) I am constantly learning and improving my knowledge and skills to be the best CEPA, business coach, business trainer, and speaker to provide tremendous value and results to my clients. If I am not the right resource for you and your business, I will introduce you to someone who is.
I have partnered with several companies over the last couple of years that has helped me and my business develop into what it offers today:
1) Exit Planning Institute
EPI is considered the standard trendsetter in the field of exit planning across the globe. It is the only organization that offers the Certified Exit Planning Advisor Program (CEPA). It qualifies for continuing education credits with twelve significant professional associations, making it the world's most widely endorsed professional exit planning program.
2) MAPS Business Training and Coaching
MAPS Business Training and Coaching is in partnership with The ONE Thing, which helps business leaders and entrepreneurs achieve clarity and learn to work smarter, not harder.
Michael J. Maher designed the (7L) SYSTEM based on a philosophy of generosity, appreciation, and love. His International Bestseller (7L), The Seven Levels of Communication: Go from Relationships to Referrals, shares a story of his philosophy and his system.
If my power of statement resonates with you and you want to see how I and my business can help you, let's schedule a 30-minute discovery conversation by clicking this link now: https://letsmeet.io/tanyagandcompany/discovery-conversation
My contact information is firstname.lastname@example.org. My cell phone number is 757-522-2121. My website is www.tanyag.net.