For small business and NPOs, all too often, marketing sins are the result of a decision that, “Marketing, Copywriting and Messaging are easy so, let’s save money and do it ourselves.” Sadly, this approach usually leads to bigger mistakes, more spending and fewer sales.
That's why I created the Copywriter On-Call Club. It's a simple concept. Give small businesses and emerging copywriters access to big business talent for a tiny monthly retainer fee - so when you need advice or help - it's there for you.
The Top 10 Reasons for Hiring a Marketing/Copywriting Pro
10) Unless you're a trained expert, your time is more profitably spent running your business.
9) I've been through what you're going through - and learned from it.
8) Outside advisors bring fresh perspectives and new ideas to old problems.
7) A professionally developed marketing message and value proposition can increase results.
6) I have access to other talent you might need.
5) Advisors aren't intimately or emotionally involved in your day-to-day operations, so they can more clearly see the big picture and...they can help train your marketing staff and make them better.
4) Advisors aren’t selling advertising, so their advice on how and where to spend your marketing dollars is completely unbiased.
3) Your advisor can save you from making a REALLY BIG or VERY COSTLY mistake.
2) A Master Copywriter/Brand Strategist like me understands the psychology of motivation and has the ability to use the "Right Words and the Right Images, in the Right Order" giving you a Million Dollar Advantage.
…and the #ONE reason for hiring a marketing advisor is:
1) Unlike an employee – you can fire an advisor in a New York minute.