How do I know this course is right for me?
90-Day Job Offer is ideal for you if:
- You're willing to put in the work to get amazing results
- You're coachable, growth-oriented, and willing to keep an open mind
- You have a failure-is-not-an-option attitude
- You’re not getting the interviews or offers you want
- You're willing to invest in your job search—knowing your dream job is out there!
I'm concerned about the self-paced part of the course. What if I don't follow through?
First of all, your self-awareness in asking this question already tells me that you can be successful with this program.
If follow-through is a concern of yours, enroll in the Standard or Premium levels for one-on-one and community accountability. These components of the program—the bi-weekly coaching calls and unlimited email coaching directly from me—will keep you moving forward through the curriculum . . . and getting closer to your dream role!
How much time will this program take?
90-Day Job Offer is designed to save you time during your job search. The strategies and resources included will help you get the results you’re looking for without always having to go through the whole application process!
How fast you can move through the program is determined by your own calendar and goals.
Some clients start interviewing for roles in as little as 2 weeks. On average, clients begin interviewing within 5 weeks.
Each week, plan to set aside a minimum of 90 minutes to work on progressing your career with this program. Some students spend as much as 3 hours per week.
On the employer side of the timeline, companies take an average of 41 days from the time they post the job to the time they make their final hiring decision.
I really want to work with a headhunter. Will 90-Day Job Offer help me with that?
Here’s how headhunters work: they operate from a list of tried-and-true, experienced potential candidates.
If you want a headhunter to consider you, you need to be ready to pitch yourself—including a high-performing resumé, optimized LinkedIn profile, and other elements that you’ll learn in 90-Day Job Offer.
My advice is to go through 90-Day Job Offer first, before you start reaching out to headhunters!
Can this help me if I'm looking to transition industries or roles?
Yes! Whether you’re looking for a new role or industry, or staying in your current “lane,” this program will help you find the job you’re looking for—without taking a step back down the career ladder or taking a pay cut.
You have expertise that’s applicable beyond your current role and industry. I help you identify that expertise and teach you to leverage it so you can show up as an enormous asset to your new company, role, or industry.
I work in XYZ industry. Can this program work for me?
Definitely. I've helped clients across 24 industry groups, including Computer Software, CPG, Insurance, Healthcare, Banking, Advertising and Marketing, and Consulting.
Everything I teach is applicable to all corporate roles!
How can I set myself up for success with this program?
90-Day Job Offer is designed to take you step-by-step through your job search, from resumé-writing to successfully negotiating your dream salary!
Three things to keep in mind as you go through the program:
- Focus on the things you can control (like the content of your cover letter and the questions you ask in your interviews). As for the other things—the economy, job market, your past experience, your “pedigree” or education—let those go.
- Practice a growth mindset and openness to change and learn.
- The main indicator of success in this program is simply: do the work. Prioritize time on your calendar for each lesson, and then get it done! It can be tempting to push this work to the side when you’re juggling your current role, family, and other urgent parts of life. Try to focus on what’s important—reaching your career and salary goals—and keep your commitment to yourself. You deserve a role that fills your wallet and fulfills your passion!
Will I have immediate access to the full curriculum?
When you register, you'll get immediate access to each module and lesson. If you register for the Standard or Premium program levels, you’ll also receive a calendar invite for the bi-weekly group coaching calls.
What if I can't make it to a coaching call?
Every coaching call is recorded so you can view it on your own schedule! You also have an opportunity to pre-submit the questions you’d like me to cover during the call.
Recorded coaching calls are released the following day, and you retain access to them for life.
How do I redeem the bonus module?
If you sign up for the course during our special enrollment period, you’ll receive a free copy of "What Recruiters Don't Want You To Know." This exclusive interview will be emailed to you when you enroll.
What if I'm not happy with the program?
I 100% believe that this program can help you reach your career goals! I’m so certain, I guarantee it.
Try the program for 30 days. Complete the exercises. If the program doesn't help you get closer to landing your dream job and salary, I'll give you a full refund.