This program will be held onsite at our Aerospace Training Center in Portland, OR on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 5-7pm and will run for at least 10 weeks. An introductory course will be held on Thursday October 13.
To qualify students must be:
- At least 15 years of age by Oct 13
- Must be a TeenFlight or ACCESS graduate
- Must have already taken first Young Eagles Flight (contact Julia@airsci.org if you have not been able to schedule Young Eagles Flight yet)
- Able to attend classes 3 times a week (remote accommodations will be available)
- Commit to at least 10 weeks of courses
Apply quickly, class is limited to 10 seats.
Applications will be reviewed and final decisions will be made by October 1st
Any applications received after Oct 1st will be placed on a wait list
By submitting this form you agree to be placed on the Airway Science Update List and receive occasional newsletters and relevant information from ASK. Each communication has an "opt out" option so you can remove yourself from the mailing list at any time.